|Name||Mr. Ajit N Gautam|
|Company Name||AccPro Accounting Services Private Limited|
|Mobile||+91 98412 28352|
|Address||Flat no. 3, Rams Flat. 23, Dr. Nair road
T.nagar, Chennai – 600 017,
Shubhadraa & Ajit
Shubhadraa & Ajit is managed and run by Ajit Gautam and Shubhadraa, both Chartered Accountants. Our core service areas (advisory, consulting, business set up, attestation and management audits, raising funds) centers around the small enterprise and early stage entrepreneurs.
Ajit Gautam is a Chartered Accountant with over 18 years work experience in senior level finance positions across a range of industries including the Financial services, Internet, Real Estate, and IT Enabled service sectors. Ajit is a Commerce graduate from the University of Madras and also a Graduate member of the Institute of Cost & Works accountants of India. He has also done a one year Senior Management program from the Indian Institute of management, Kolkata. He is a rank holder in both the Intermediate and final exams of the Chartered Accountancy course.
Shubhadraa Ajit is a Chartered accountant with over 13 years experience in providing audit and consultancy services across a wide range of industries including the banking, insurance, Information technology, healthcare, manufacturing and automotive sectors. Shubhadraa has a Masters degree in Commerce from the University of Madras.
Anusha is a Chartered Accountant with more than 8 years experience in accounting, audit, and compliance functions in large IT / ITES companies. Anusha has a Bachelors degree in Commerce from the University of Madras.
Our Attestation function covers
- Our spectrum of Management Audit covers
- Internal audits: Customized as per client requirements, the scope of the audit is defined as per the internal controls and is carried out with specific emphasis on cost control.
- System audits: The IT Policies of the client company is studied and based on the study, IT strategies are devised by us. The existing policies are also reviewed to ensure compliance with the standard norms. Additionally, our scope of review extends to revision of the policies if necessary.
- Project audits: Project Audits are carried from the Planning to execution phase, wherein each milestone is assessed/ reviewed for the inputs (cost, material etc) and the outcome of each phase is audited, with the budget slabs.
- Cost reduction studies
- Risk assessment / reviews: Risk analyses are carried out during the execution of every phase of a business process and the corresponding risk factors envisaged are duly studied, to generate a Risk Mitigation Report. This helps clients to minimize unavoidable risks and also take a different course in cases, where risks can be nullified.
- Our advisory services include the following:
- Valuation: The business and the enterprise
- Due Diligence: Financial and operational
- Deal structuring and sourcing
- Advisory and filing services
- Corporate tax management and consulting
- FEMA – Rules and compliance
- Adoption of Transfer pricing methods
- Currency management
Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Valuation:
Business plans and feasibility services (BPFS)
- Our secretarial services includes assistance and advise in the following areas:
- Formation of Companies / LLPs
- Filings with ROC
- Registration and modification of charges
- Company Law Matters
- XBRL filings
- Search and status reports to banks